Om FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 Lead Auditor Training Course based on ISO 22000:2018
At the end of the course, you will be able to explain:
- The purpose of a food safety management system
- The business benefits of the improved performance of the food safety management system
- The role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a food safety management system audit in accordance with ISO22000:2018, FSSC 22000 version 5.1 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 as applicable) and ISO 19011
Who should attend
Any professional in the food safety industry with basic understanding of the requirements in ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 version 5.1, seeking process-based auditing skills and knowledge required to audit food safety management systems.
Pre-requisitesFor successful completion of the course; we strongly recommend that you already have basic knowledge:
- Food Safety Management Systems requirements as per ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 version 5.1
- Principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (All parts) and HACCP
- On the relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance
- Awareness of relevant national / local FSMS legislations and Requirements
Did you know?
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous Assessment during the training course and a closed book examination (2 hours) at the end of the course.
- A 'Certificate of Achievement' will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment & the written examination.
- Students who successfully complete this FSSC Auditor/Lead Auditor training course certified by CQI and IRCA will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI and IRCA FSMS Auditor.
- You can now record your CQI and IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org