To understand auditing techniques and management of an internal audit using a Survey Simulator Software.
Who should attend:
Duration: 2 days
The course consists of a lecture, discussions and individual practical exercises using a Survey Simulator Software.
The course focuses on:
- Be familiar with the ISM Code
- Have a sound and practical background for audit performance, including auditing practices guidance, preparation, execution and follow-up
- Understand the audit as a management tool
- Be familiar with practical support documents
- Understand important functions of the SMS, such as improvement processes and dynamic elements, etc.