About the course
This course details the combined processes necessary to maintain pipeline integrity and will provide you with the knowledge needed to assess risk and identify pipeline failure mechanisms.
This course will focus on elements that comprise the integrity management system; integrity management in the life cycle perspective; and the most common threats encountered.
- Overview of DNV-RP-F116 and lifecycle perspective (focusing on 2015 revision)
- Cost efficiency and cost reduction
- Threat identification
- Barrier framework and KPI identification
- System risk review and strategy development
- Risk assessment and integrity management planning
- Inspection, monitoring and testing
- Integrity assessments
- Mitigation, intervention and repair
- Failure statistics
- Information management and PIM software.
Who should attend
Managers and engineers evaluating pipelines in operation, and engineers who work with condition assessment and inspection planning.
For more information about this course, please contact Sonia Furtado on (713) 492-8994 or email@example.com