Om FSSC 22000 Version 6 Lead Auditor Training Course based on ISO 22000:2018
At the end of the course, you will be able to explain:
- The purpose of a food safety management system
- The business benefits of the improved performance of the food safety management system
- The role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a food safety management system audit in accordance with ISO22000:2018, FSSC 22000 version 6 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 as applicable) and ISO 19011
Who should attend
Any professional in the food safety industry with basic understanding of the requirements in ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 version 6, seeking process-based auditing skills and knowledge required to audit food safety management systems.
Pre-requisitesFor successful completion of the course; we strongly recommend that you already have basic knowledge:
- Food Safety Management Systems requirements as per ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 version 6
- Principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (All parts) and HACCP
- On the relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance
- Awareness of relevant national / local FSMS legislations and Requirements
Did you know?
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous Assessment during the training course and a closed book examination (2 hours) at the end of the course.
- A 'Certificate of Achievement' will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment & the written examination.
- Students who successfully complete this FSSC Auditor/Lead Auditor training course certified by CQI and IRCA will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI and IRCA FSMS Auditor.
- You can now record your CQI and IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org