About Introduction to Business Continuity Management Systems as per ISO 22301:2019
Why this course
This course is designed to help you and your organisation/institute to understand the requirements of the Business Continuity Management System and specific requirements as stated in the ISO 22301:2019 standard.
What we will cover
The course would cover topics such as:
- Terminology & Definitions
- Business Continuity - What and Why?
- Introduction to the BCM standard ISO 22301:2019
- ISO 22301: Purpose and requirements
The aim of the course is to provide you with knowledge on;
- The Purpose and the benefits of a Business Continuity Management System
- Key definitions & the Requirements stated to BCMS as per ISO 22301:2019
- Tools for creating & implementing BCM Plans
Who should attend
Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals who are interested in gaining basic understanding of the ISO 22301:2019 standard requirements for Business Continuity.