About ISO 55001:2014 Awareness Course
Good asset management is becoming a normal expectation in mature organisations around the world. The overall aim of the ISO 55000 series is to assist an organisation in optimising and improving the management of business assets. Asset Management involves the coordinated and optimized planning, asset selection, Acquisition/development, utilization, care (maintenance) and ultimate disposal or renewal of the appropriate assets and asset systems.
Whether the assets are physical, financial, human or 'intangible', good asset management maximises the value-for-money and satisfaction of stakeholder expectations.
The ISO 55001 Awareness course is part of DNV's Modern Risk Management (MRM) Professional development program. MRM is designed to improve risk competence and understanding of HSEQ so that professionals and organizations can strengthen their control over loss.
At the end of the successful completion of the course, you will be able to understand:
- Overview of Asset Management
- Key elements of the ISO 55000 series of standards
- Principles and terminology
- High-level structure as applied in ISO 55001
- How ISO 55001 can be applied to a variety of organizations and sectors
- Auditor interpretations of management systems and ISO 55001
- Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge